Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On the 5 Signature Strengths

My results revealed the following strengths in order:
  1. Fairness, equity, and justice
  2. Leadership
  3. Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
  4. Judgement, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
  5. Kindness and generosity

What surprised me is the ranking of "leadership" as number 2. I don't really enjoy being a leader and can't come up with ideas. In fact, I would often need the aid and suggestions of the members. I do sometimes enjoy leading others, but I'm more to an introvert than an extrovert.

On the strength of "loyalty", it depends. There are some things that I would be loyal to and some things I couldn't be bothered being loyal to.

I agree with the rest, though I thought other strengths like social intelligence would have been stronger. I thought this test was extremely interesting and provides true statements about the person most of the time.

No comments: